Limitless Value: See Yourself as God Sees You
God valued you enough to send His son to die for you. Are you willing to live in a way that honors His sacrifice? Please join us as we discover limitless living through Jesus.
1. We are all valuable to God. What Bible character seemed to not be particularly valued, by human standards, but later in scripture we find they accomplished much?
What happened that showed that person to be of great value to God and the spread of Christianity?
2. Name a character trait you have (smart, organized, outgoing, empathetic, knowledgeable, caring, hard worker, etc) that is considered valuable by worldly standards.
How can we use that trait to help our fellow Christians, spread the Gospel, etc.
3. We are made in the image of God. What does that mean to you?
4. What are some dangers if our value only comes from our accomplishments?
5. Allen Webster writes this about Psalm 8:4-8, ““Evolution sees man as one step above apes. Scripture sees him as one step beneath angels.” Explain how and in what ways this can change your perception of how much God values you.
6. How should understanding God’s love for us change the way we love and obey Him?