Exploring JesusDiscussion Questions
Below are the discussion questions we will be reviewing in our study on Wednesday night (03/02/2016, 6pm at the church building). Please review the below and be prepared to discuss them this Wednesday. If you would like to read a summary of the sermon, or watch the video, please click here.
- What historical evidence is there for the existence of a man named Jesus?
- How could Jesus have been both fully human and fully God at the same time?
- What do we know about Jesus’ childhood? Why don’t we know more?
- If Jesus was without sin, why was he baptized?
- Why is the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus central to Christianity?
- If Jesus is like God and has always been then how do we explain Col. 1:15, “the first-born of all creation”?
- What does Jesus mean to you?