Fundamentals of the ChurchDiscussion Questions
Below are the discussion questions we will be reviewing in our study on Wednesday night (03/23/2016, 6pm at the church building). Please review the below and be prepared to discuss them this Wednesday. If you would like to read a summary of the sermon, or watch the video, please click here.
- What is the importance in the symbolism of communion and why is it part of the ‘worship service’?
- If they worshiped on the Sabbath (Saturday) in the Old Testament, then why do we worship on Sunday?
- What does Hebrews 10:25 mean? How does it apply to us?
- What does 1 Corinthians 12:12-31 mean for ME as a member?
- Why don’t all churches worship the same?
- These are all variations of a question. Please treat it as one big idea not individual questions. Is going to church required? How important is church attendance? Are all services equally important? What if you have a job that gets in the way or have to give care to a family member?