Transformation - Becoming What God DesiresDiscussion Questions
Below are the discussion questions we will be reviewing in our study on Wednesday night (03/30/2016, 6pm at the church building). Please review the below and be prepared to discuss them this Wednesday. If you would like to read a summary of the sermon, or watch the video, please click here.
- Why are we so afraid of transformation or change?
- Frederick Nietzsche who once remarked, "I'll believe in the Redeemer when the Christians look a little more redeemed" In light of this, how does the transformation of Christians or lack of transformation impact our witness to the world? Give examples that you have seen, both positive and negative.
- Explain how the church and relationships with other Christians helps in our transformation.
- What part do you play in the transformation of your life and what part does God play?
- What scriptures are helpful to you in the process of transformation?
- Because we are all unique the process of transformation will be different for each of us. Explain the differences and similarities in the process of transformation for a gang member or a CEO.
- What areas in your life need to be transformed and how do you plan to make it happen?