Genuine wisdom is one of the most precious treasures we can seek. Wisdom provides insight and allows us to distinguish between right and wrong. God alone is its source. Please join us as we discover limitless living through Jesus.
1. James 3:13 states “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.” How does humility come from wisdom? What can we do that will help us acquire humility AND wisdom?
2. James 1:5 states "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." What is the difference between acquiring knowledge of God/the Bible and having wisdom?
3. James 1:5 states that God gives us wisdom. In what ways does He give us wisdom? What is our part in this and what is God’s part?
4. Share your favorite verse OR wise bible character and explain why it/they are your favorite.
5. What are the effects of wisdom and how can we know if we are growing in it?
6. Solomon mentioned four things that are exceedingly wise, yet few understand. Explain the most important principles of these four things. Proverbs 30:24-28.