Limitless Life: Living the Life You Were Meant to Live
Tom Paterson writes, “In order to see where you are going, you need to gain a perspective on where you have been and what you have been gifted by God to be.” Discover the person God wants you to be. . Please join us as we discover limitless living through Jesus.
1. Becoming bored with things in life is something I am sure all of us have gone through. What are some ways that we can keep ourselves from becoming spiritually bored?
2. Success in our lives is important to each of us. We each look at being successful as meaning something different. Being successful as a Christian means we have reached our goal which is Heaven. How do we balance our lives so that we are successful in life yet not compromise being successful as a Christian?
3. As humans, we will suffer through great heartache, grief and disappointments. How do we live a limitless life in Christ when we have to face so much sadness?
4. Which Bible character or series of Bible verses give you comfort to rise above our imperfect life on Earth and live a limitless one?
5. Solomon and David, with all of their riches, still weren't content and always living their best lives. Make a list of things in your life that help you know there is more to life than riches or material things. How can dwelling on these things help you live a limitless life as a Christian?
6. Tom Paterson writes, “In order to see where you are going, you need to gain a perspective on where you have been and what you have been gifted by God to be.” How does this to you?
7. What gives your life meaning? apply
Video Coming Soon