A Transformed Life - Transformation of the Mind
Below are the discussion questions we will be reviewing in our study on Wednesday night (5/18/2016, 6pm at the church building). Please review the below and be prepared to discuss them this Wednesday. If you would like to read a summary of the sermon, or watch the video, please click here.
- If this congregation was full of people who transformed their minds . . . What would it look like? What kinds of things would we be doing?
- How would a mind filled with Godly things behave differently than a mind filled with things of the world?
- Do you agree or disagree with the “garbage in, garbage out” philosophy? Why?
- What can you do to be more aware of what goes into your mind?
- Memorize 2 Corinthians 10:5 and reflect on what it means to “take every thought captive to make it obedient to Christ.” – Share your thoughts with your group.
- What does the phrase “a living sacrifice” mean to you? In what ways is your life a living sacrifice? In what ways is it not a living sacrifice?