A Transformed Life - Transformation of Relationships and Money
Below are the discussion questions we will be reviewing in our study on Wednesday night (06/01/2016, 6pm at the church building). Please review the below and be prepared to discuss them this Wednesday. If you would like to read a summary of the sermon, or watch the video, please click here.
Questions on Money:
- As Christians we are to help those in need, but the Bible also says that if we don't work, we don't eat. How do you balance those two ideas?
- Why does the bible say that the love of money is the root of all evil? Where is the line between wanting to do well and loving money?
- What does contentment with what God has given us look like?
Questions on Relationships:
- Is it wrong for a Christian to marry a non-Christian? Is it a good idea? Why or why not?
- What does biblical friendship look like? How is it different from what we normally see?
- Give practical examples of loving one another