- Think of a time when suffering came into your life, someone else's life OR a person in the Bible. Name three practical things others did to help.
- Based on your personality (outgoing, quiet, sensitive, stoic) what practical things can you do to help others who are suffering?
- List some positive things that can come out of enduring suffering in your life.
- What would a "sunshine soldier" look like in the church? What can you do to avoid becoming a "sunshine soldier"?
- If God is good, then why is there so much suffering in the world?
- How does suffering together and sharing our suffering with others deepen our relationships with them and with God? See 2 Tim. 1:8, Phil. 3:10
Pressure Points: Suffering, It's Not Always Bad
We think of pressure as something to be avoided. We don't like "high pressure" sales-people. We talk about being stressed out by the pressure we feel at work. But pressure can also be a powerful tool. Please join us as we explore this powerful tool.