“People Are Worth It”
April 2nd, Morning Sermon
People are messy. People are a lot of work. It’s easy to forget that we were created to have relationships and that takes effort. Please join us as we are reminded of how valuable people and relationships are.
1. In Matt’s sermon he stated: “I am not the person I used to be. I am not the person I want to be. But I am a person that is allowing God to change me!” What are some practical ideas for helping others AND ourselves toward positive change?
2. Many verses in the Bible tell us to pray for others, especially those who test our patience or who hurt us. Why do you think this is so difficult? What could we do to make it easier to pray for these people?
3. What makes you most impatient with the people around you? Why?
4. How can you develop patience with people around you?
5. Allowing people ‘into’ our lives is sometimes a challenge and carries with it challenges. What are some of the challenges? What are some of the blessings?
6. What makes a relationship valuable or good?