“The Perfect Spouse”
April 16th, Morning Sermon
More important than finding the perfect spouse is being the perfect spouse.
1. Even a good marriage has difficult days. What are some ways that each spouse can make their marriage be the way God intends? Is marriage always equal give and take?
2. What are some ways we can help our younger people be prepared to find a Christian man/woman and have a successful marriage one day?
3. What is the meaning of headship and submission in the Bible and in marriage?
4. Genesis 2:24 says, “That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.” What does this mean? What are some implications of it?
5. What should be different about a Christian marriage?
6. What would your advice be to someone who says they don’t love their spouse anymore?